Request More Information
- 41 PPM B&W / 41 PPM Full-Color Workgroup Document System
- Base models include wireless LAN, multitasking controller, Sharp OSA® technology
- Application Communication and External Accounting modules
- 320 GB hard drive with document filing system, PCL®6 and Adobe® PostScript® 3TM printing systems
- network printing
- network scanning
- 100-sheet reversing single-pass feeder
- auto duplexing
- two 500-sheet paper drawers and 100-sheet bypass tray
- Standard security features include Group Account Management, 256-Bit Data Encryption, Data Overwrite Protection, Confidential Printing, IP/MAC Address Filtering, Port Management, and End-of-Lease Data Erase.
Sharp’s new MX-4111N color series document systems combine the simplicity of touch-screen menu navigation with robust multi-tasking workflow features that can elevate your office productivity to new levels. A large 10.1″ (diagonally measured) high-resolution tilting, touch-screen display offers groundbreaking real-time image preview with intuitive flick and tap editing to help ensure your documents are produced accurately and without waste.
The new multifunction MX color series is more than just a copier; it offers many advanced features such as a fully customizable home screen, dynamic action menus that provide feature-specific guidance, standard PCL®6 and PostScript®3 printing systems, and a full-size retractable keyboard for easy data entry. Plus, with Sharp’s enhanced second-generation micro-fine toner technology and true 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution, these new multifunction copiers can help your business produce professional looking color documents in-house with breathtaking image quality that is also economical.
The new MX-4110N | MX-4111N | MX-5110N | MX-5111N color series multifunction copiers have been built on the latest Sharp OSA® Development Platform, making integration with network applications and cloud services easier than ever. And, with Sharp’s industry leading security platform with standard 256 bit data encryption and overwrite protection, you can rest assured that your intellectual property is well protected. In addition, these newest MFPs feature Sharp’s latest addition to its industry leading security platform, an “End of Lease” security feature. At the push of a button, this feature erases all personal and confidential information stored by the machine, essentially restoring the machine to virtually the same condition as when it first left the factory floor. This provides businesses of any size with peace of mind that comes from knowing that confidential and/or protected information is secure even at trade-in.